Dave Jones is a highly established and respected non-executive and portfolio CIO, who holds a Masters in Leading Innovation and Change.
He has held CIO roles in FTSE 200 organisations, across sectors such as manufacturing, construction and engineering, prior to moving into a portolio career in June 2018.
Dave offers organisations a vast technical experience and a strong business skillset in order to successfully deliver digital change and transformation across various environments, where the change is facilitated through the use of digital technology, industry 4.0 and data-driven information systems.
He has worked in territories including the UK, Europe, North America, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
He is currently the Chair of the UK IT Leaders Group, a networking group with over 600 Senior IT Leaders, as well as a board member of Yorkshire Byte night, Action for Children’s flagship event raising money to help homeless and under privileged children. In his spare time, Dave is also a keen hiker.
- Helping organisations create and implement IT and digital strategies.
- Implementing Industry 4.0 solutions to drive competitive advantage.
- Target operating models and building high-performing teams.
- Coaching and mentoring Senior IT Leaders
- Manufacturing / Distribution
- Construction / Facilites Management