- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Meeting MAS Regulations - Risk Management For The Finance Sector
In June 2012, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) created a new set of guidelines based on Internet Banking and Technology Risk Management (TRM).
The TRM Guidelines are statements of industry best practices that Financial Institutions are expected to adhere to if performing financial transactions with banks within Singapore. This guidance is not legally binding but is used by MAS in risk assessment audits.
- How MAS impacts financial organisations worldwide and how the controls effect business continuity
- Critical controls for MAS using BeyondTrust’s unique IT Risk Management Platform that fuses Privileged Account and Vulnerability Management
- How PowerBroker Privileged Account Management (PAM) and Retina Enterprise Vulnerability Management (EVM) Solutions can help mitigate risk
- Consolidate security vendors for MAS Requirements under the BeyondInsight IT Risk Management Platform
Slidedecks and Event Materials
There is one file to download for this event: