- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Governed Data: Suppliers Networking Evening
Bloor Research and Data Quality Pro are pleased to announce a relaxed and informal networking evening exclusively for suppliers of governed data solutions and services.
Do you want to…
- Grow your business by meeting new potential channel and alliance partners?
- Gain a better understanding of your market by talking with analysts, industry experts and peers?
- Extend your personal network by meeting senior people from a wide variety of organisations?
- Enjoy free food and drink (it’s not lunch after all!)?
If so then join us for an evening of free drinks and informal networking in the heart of London on the 21st September 2011.
What is the aim of the event?
This networking evening is a regular event hosted by Bloor Research and Data Quality Pro with the aim of supporting vendors in the following industries: Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Master Data Management and other connected sectors.
The goal is to bring together suppliers in these sectors so that they can network for mutual advantage and help develop new partnerships, business propositions, shared service solutions and innovative technology alliances.
This is a free event.