- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Exploring Successful Approaches to Test Data Management
With the emergence of new software development models, organizations need data to be as agile as the development processes that use that data. Unfortunately many testing teams struggle to create and maintain the required test data and lack confidence about test data preparation and data usage within the testing discipline. Test data management addresses these concerns and provides a process for governing test data. A successful approach integrates into the software development lifecycle; ensures accurate, referentially intact and agile test data; all while protecting sensitive data and ensuring compliance.
In this webcast, Philip Howard will discuss how to design a test data management approach to address three key questions:
- How representative is the test data?
- How agile is the test data?
- How easy and comprehensive is the data masking?
All webcast attendees will receive the whitepaper titled “Exploring Successful Approaches to Test Data Management” written by Philip Howard.
Slidedecks and Event Materials
There is one file to download for this event: