- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Defending against the rogue - Technology Solutions to Address unwanted Users, Devices and Applications
Securing your network against unwanted and unknown threats has become mission critical. Many organizations, however, are in the dark as to what is on their network—making it impossible to control access and mitigate risk. This webinar will feature new research in a Bloor Research report by Fran Howarth, which looks at how next-generation NAC technologies have become essential tools in the security arsenal for preempting rogue user, device, and application risks and ensuring that sensitive data is kept safe. Fran will be joined by ForeScout Systems Engineer Manager, Toni Buhrke, who will demonstrate how next-generation NAC provides the visibility and controls required to keep corporate networks secure against rogue devices.
Attendees will learn how:
- Next-generation NAC technologies provide visibility across the network to ensure that rogue devices, applications and users are brought under control and security issues efficiently resolved.
- Continuous monitoring allows organisations to ensure network access and endpoint compliance policies are always enforced.
- Integration with other security tools—wireless, MDM, security, SIEM, and advanced threat detection to provide actionable security intelligence.
- Centralised management ensures implementations can be effectively managed and policies enforced.