Business analysis is about understanding and providing analytic solutions for the real business; the objective is to find ways to make it better. Business Analysis focuses on three distinctly different aspects of the business:
- Business Strategy
- Business Architecture
- Business Systems
So the business needs have to be identified and solutions determined. Solutions may consist of process improvement or organizational change or strategic planning and policy development. But in these turbulent global economic times, corporations are under constant pressure to implement changes to meet the challenges, manage risks and maximize their opportunities. At this event thought leaders and solution providers come together to show how Business Analysis skills can be applied and strategic changes made to meet the business needs.
Benefits of attending:
- Improve the business processes within your organization with Innovation and Creativity.
- Find out about relevant tools and techniques.
- Hear stories on Business Analysis in practice.
- Define the most beneficial scope for the analysis project.
- Use models to understand and communicate the business processes, and ensure stakeholders also understand.
- Be better at interpersonal communication.
- Think systemically and find the best way to improve your business.
- Be a better business analyst.
Who should attend:
- Business Analysts
- Business Change Managers
- Business Architects
- Business Solution Managers
- Project and Programme Managers
We do not have the event materials yet, please bookmark this page (CTRL+D) and try again in a few days.
If you attended this event and have something to say, please login and post a review for others to see.