The company was founded as "Richter & Associates" to provide software solutions for the apparel, footwear and accessories industries. In 2003 the company was acquired by the Jets Group and the name changed to JetaIS. A large R&D investment was made that led to the development of the Vision Suite ERP. Although an ERP, it was developed as a modular solution for product lifecycle management, sourcing and demand, B2B, inventory management, distributed order management, warehousing, point-of-sale and accounting.
The modular nature of Vision means that different combinations of the modules are offered depending on the vertical sector a potential customer is in.
- Vision Sourcing and demand includes 2 modules:
- Vision PLM - covering product lifecycle management;
- Vision B2B - supporting wholesale B2B commerce.
- Vision Merchandising includes 3 modules:
- Vision Planning - marries the functions of merchandise and financial planning;
- Vision Forecasting - supports identification of sales trends and determination of weekly and/or seasonal influences;
- Vision e-DOM - is a web order fulfillment system.
- Vision Store is a POS system with mobile capabilities.
- Vision Central is the set of fundamental modules on which all the other modules sit and interact with. It consists of the following modules:
- Vision DC - supporting inventory and warehouse management;
- Vision Financials - this cover Accounts Received, Accounts Payable and General Ledger support;
- Vision Suite Reporting - is an integrated suite of BI reporting tools.
There is also a mobile solution called Vision Mobile.