Axway provide solutions that manage interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, B2B communities, the cloud and mobile devices. These solutions span business-to-business integration and community management, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security—offered on premise and in the cloud—supported by professional services.
Axway has its headquarters in Arizona, USA. Offices in Europe can be found in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Sweden (for Nordics), Holland, and Italy. Offices in Asia Pacific are in Australia, China (3 offices), and Singapore.
Axway provide the following services:
- Customer Support provided 24 by 7, 365 days a year.
- Professional Services that include not only implementation and consulting support but also managed services, where Axway provide staff to run their solution in-house or remotely. In addition, Axway provide Hosted Services and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Training and Education: Axway provide training both through public and private courses. They also provide web-based courses and, to allow a user to practice their skills, they have Axway Lab in the Cloud.
Axway include the following solutions off-the-shelf:
- Axway 5 suite - an integration suite which allows the crossing of boundaries both inside and outside an organisation;
- Axway Cloud Services - a set of services from the ability to provide all of the edge services and policy enforcement on an organisation's API, SOA, B2B, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) traffic, to B2B and MFT services.
- API Management Solutions - support all aspects of safeguarding, promoting, coordinating and managing an organisation's APIs (including cloud, mobile and REST-style APIs) at all levels: interface, access and data.