Avery Dennison Corporation was founded in 1935. It is a global manufacturer and distributor of pressure-sensitive adhesive materials, apparel branding labels and tags, RFID inlays, and specialty medical products. Its portfolio covers:
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive label and packaging material for food, beverages, health and beauty products.
- Graphic solutions for logos and mottoes for brands for use on vehicle and buildings.
- Traffic safety solutions using prismatic glass materials for use in road signs, reflective materials for car bumpers and reflectors and microprismatic retroreflective films.
- Pressure-sensitive tapes used in electronics packaging, construction and personal care products.
- Retail branding and information solutions for apparel makers and retailers.
- RFID Solutions including UHF, HF and NFC inlays.
- Vancive Medical Technologies covering adhesives medical tapes, films and technologies